Quests (Chapter 2)
Rounding up the sheeps
When you talk to Mo in tile 6, he will ask you to round his sheeps for him. You have to interact with the sheeps, then talk again to Mo. He will comment about how the sheeps are ignoring you, and you need to ask the rhythm farmer in tile 5 to get something (the Honey Fruit) to attract the sheeps. Then pick up the Honey Fruit in the same tile, and feed it to the sheeps.
- There are 4 sheeps. The first 3 sheeps can be found easily on the map. With the last one, you have to place 4 tiles 2, 3, 5 and 6 in a plus shape that the snowy flower bushes in each tile go toward the plus shape's center. Tile 7 will spawn inside the plus shape, and the last sheep can be found here.
Finding Mo's house
After rounding up the sheeps, there will be a sheep who jump around like crazy. Feed it Honey Fruit, and it will spit out the tile 8. Go to that tile and pick up 9. Now connect 3 tiles 6, 8 and 9 to form a road. Tile 10 will spawn at the end of the road.
- "Straight Roads to Bridge": Use 2 tiles 11 and 8 to form a straight road connected to the sign. Tile 12 will spawn at the end of the road. Go there and pick up tile 13.
- "Curved Roads to Tents": Use 2 tiles 9 and 13 to form a curved road connected to the sign. Tile 14 will spawn at the end of the road. Go there and you will find Mo's house.
Monkar (Mo's dad) will ask you to find Ganga - his oldest son. Place 3 tiles 11, 13, 14 in a triangle shape so that the forest sections of 3 tiles surround a spot, then talk to one of the boys in those 3 tiles. The tile 16 will spawn and you can find Ganga standing by the river's head. He will give you a Glow Leaf when you talk to him. Give the Glow Leaf to Monkar.
Finding the Ghost Lily
In ther morning, Monkar will tell you that Ganga has found the Ghost Lily in the river's head (tile 16). But when you have come there, the flower has disappeared. To make it appear again, rotate tile 16 until Ganga says "The flow changed, hooray!" when you talk to him. Now interact with all the people to make them hide, then you go hide near Mo. The Ghost Lily will appear in the middle of the river's head.
One of Mo's sheeps will appear and scare the Ghost Lily away. The Ghost Lily will flow outside of the tile. Connect tile 12 to the river's head, and you will see the Ghost Lily is stuck under the bridge. Untangle it, and you will finish Chapter 2.
Quests (Chapter 4-2)
Finding the Desert
Go talk to Mo in tile 7. He will say that he can help you, but only when he is asleep. You will need some type of plants to put him to sleep. Go ask the teacher in 10: She and her students will give you hints about the plants:
- Dozing Daisies: Spawns near the circle road. Use 3 tiles 9, 10 and 13 to form a three fourth of a circle road. The tile 17 will appear and the Dozing Daisies can be found inside the circle road.
- Slumber Stalk: Spawns in the center of a field with yellow leaves. Place 3 tiles 5, 9 and 15 together so that the yellow leaves parts of the tiles touch each other. Tile 18 will spawn, and Slumber Stalk can be found in the yellow leaves field.
- Whisper Grass: Spawns at the mouth of the river. Choose either tile 1 or 4, and place it one tile away from tile 16 (note that the water parts must point towards each other). Tile 19 will spawn, and you can find Whisper Grass there.
After finding all 3 of the plants, go put it around Mo in tile 7. He will be asleep, and sleepwalk after. Follow him to go to Desert.
In Chapter 2, at the beginning of the quest Finding the Ghost Lily, when Monkar wakes you up to go catch the Ghost Lily, go outside the tent to the tile 15, and find the plant pot next to the tent. After interacting with it 5 times, a flower will bloom, and you get a puzzle piece of the Airship.